Sunset in Northfield 8/07

Monday, September 24, 2007


It's Monday night, which means I was with the girls scrapping tonight. We packed it in early tonight so here I sit watching one of the only programs I follow with any regularity; The Colbert Report. I made a nice layout of the pics Aaron took of me, Mom & Jessy competing in the blueberry pie eating contest this year.


It's hard to believe that at the end of September I'm sitting here at almost midnight with all the windows in the living room open. It was in the upper 70's today and is supposed to be 83 tomorrow. Not exactly the crisp fall air I love to breathe this time of year. We'll probably bypass that altogether this year and wake up a few weeks from now buried up to our asses in snow. Straight from allergy pills to thera-flu!




1 comment:

Faith said...

sorry about your crappy weather. still haven't seen the bachelorette book here - but i'm watching for it!