Sunset in Northfield 8/07

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Hmmm...thanks Fifi. Another place to (when time allows) pour out all the funny,frustrating,and fucked up shit that is my life. Speaking of time...how the hell does it always get away from me? I've known for over a week that Brownies is starting tomorrow. Can I find Sammi's vest? Noooo. Have I ironed on all the badges she earned last year? Of course not. Will I run around like a mad woman in the morning looking in all the places I just looked tonight? Yep. And if by some miracle I do find it in the morning, will there be time to iron? No again. What there will be time for I'm sure, is a meltdown for Sam if we don't find it, and a big helping of "what kind of mother am I?" to chew on as I drive to work.

2 comments:

Faith said...

The joys of motherhood... is that what I'm working toward?

Faith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.